Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Baby Gifts

I recently went on a trip to Colorado to spend time with the in-laws and got to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower. I wanted to make something special for the little one but no one knows if it is a boy or girl. The baby is due October 1st so I wanted something that was a little warmer for the baby and decided to go with a fall theme. Here is what I came up with:
(1) Acorn Long-sleeved Onsie (2) Maroon Baby BootiesThis was my first attempt at baby booties. I thought they turned out pretty well (even after my pattern instructions flew out the car window on the way to Colorado).

1 comment:

  1. Cute booties. That sounds funny.

    They look complicated and turned out really well. The acorn was a good idea, too.
    Wouldn't it be cute to have a hat that matches the booties that looks like a little acorn top?

    ReplyDelete